Saturday, November 12, 2016

Hardcore History King of Kings

I want to start by saying JACKPOT!! At this point in my life, I am obsessed with History; any history. When I was digging through podcastalley.com and started getting bored by the titles I was seeing, it was like a special prize when I saw this channel. I will warn everyone, his podcasts are over 3 hours long and his voice is soft and even, wich can lull you if you are tired. I think what I liked most was that he gave you an entire list at the bottom of the page of where he got his information and he gives you what he calls a 'scorecard' that breaks down all the kings he discusses during this podcast. I will say what I liked most was how he speaks, it is almost like he was there and when he recites the speeches he actually puts some power behind it. I do not know if it is because I like history so much or because he catches your attention that well. This will definitely be a podcast I will subscribe to and I hope other people find just as interesting.

http://www.dancarlin.com/hardcore-history-56-kings-of-kings/

No comments:

Post a Comment