Saturday, October 22, 2016

Chrome

The third open source software program I downloaded was Chrome. BUT, I downloaded this ages ago while I was working for DARPA. I use a PC and I love Chrome for it. I never use Internet Explorer. I own an iPhone and I downloaded Chrome for it.I do not use Safari on my phone. My favorite thing about Chrome; when I am out surfing the web and I find something interesting that I want to look at, I am logged in so my phone and laptop are connected and I can check it out when I get in my office.

I also use a lot of the extensions and I have certain settings setup through Chrome that make my life easier. I have downloaded it on my mother's laptop and phone as well and she has started making my father use it. I really like Chrome and I like how easy it is to use. I definitely suggest it to other people all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment