Sunday, October 30, 2016

Del.icio.us

When I first typed in the url https://del.icio.us/ I was met with a very basic page. I thought it was one of those 'this page wasn't right so here are a few suggestions that were similar'. If this wasn't for a school assignment I probably would have left, but I knew it was right so I kept digging. I created an account and was easily able to add my bookmarks. I also like that it tells you how many people saved that link.

It is nice because you can see what other sites people are interested in and if you ever forget a url you can go check what you have posted.

I would probably not use it because I feel like it is an extra step. I use Chrome so all the sites I visit are saved and I can easily get to them. If I visit something and I forget, I just got to history.

No comments:

Post a Comment