Saturday, October 22, 2016

Gimpshop

One of the Open Source software programs I chose to download was Gimpshop at gimpshop.net. I decided to do this one because I will have to get a photo manipulation software for another class I am taking in the future and I thought, better to get it free, right. So far I have gone in and played with some of the features, I like how easy it is to undo something if you do it. This way, if you do not know what something is, you can still play with it and if you do not like it you can undo what you have done.

I will know more when I start working with it for the class but so far it is pretty easy. Easier than the adobe version (it came with Adobe Creative Cloud) I was paying for. I turned off my subscription until it was time to use, but I tried playing with it and it was a lot of stuff and I had no idea what I was doing so I was afraid to touch anything. The fact that this is free and I can do the same things makes me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment