Sunday, October 30, 2016

Flickr

This is my first time ever uploading pictures to Flickr. After I created a login, Flickr was very easy to use. I knew instantly where to click to upload a photo and they always have an upload icon on the top menu bar. I uploaded 3 photos and gave them a short description and 2 tags each. The tags are different from other tags I have done (they were separated by a space but youtube make you hit enter) but I caught on quick. If I was someone interested in using Flickr for all my photos I would definitely be happy with my experience and I would continue to use it and recommend it to others.

I posted a photo with the tag Twitter and it had 6,937,111 other photos with that tag.

I posted another photo with the tag Blogger and there were 1,221,632 other photos with that tag.

My final picture was YouTube and it had 4,336,026 other photos with that tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment